|7'2"||21 1/2||2 2/4||49|
Designed for the weekend Surfer. Paddles easily and catches waves early, get you up Surfing more often. The NSP Funboard the name says it all!:
- New shape for 2018. Will continue to be the best options for Begenning Surfers, the best Surfboard for people looking to go down in size from longboards.
- A stunning combination of fantastic value, durability and performance, the Funboard is one of the most popular in the NSP range for progressing skills.
- Semi-rounded nose with low entry rocker design puts more volume up front to give more paddle power to catch waves early and easily.
- Domed deck profile allows a forgiving but sensitive rail feel while the rounded pintail is pulled in adding control in bottom turns and cutbacks.
- Concave bottom creates a fast water transition through to the tail – providing balance and control in a range of conditions.
- The five fin box system (for HDT Elements models) offers the option of stock tri-fin or optional quad-fin set up to optimize the fin cluster for your style or for the surf
- The HDT construction is very durable. The is one of the most Durable surfboards in the Surfing industry.